Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Love In All The Wrong Places

Most people I know are looking for love take in consideration the fact that I'm just a teenager, which is kind of scary because most of my associates are teens! That my reader is looking for love in all the wrong places. Most likely the person you are saying you're in love with now 9 times out of 10 won't be there later in life. It's all false love and affection, you just like the attention. You might not really know what the meaning of love is, that's why so many of the kids these days keep using it in vain. Unless you are willing to give that person your ALL, stay faithful, and live with that person for the rest of your life you are not in love. Another explanation is: You might just be lusting after the person you "love", in other words puppy love. That's why when guys tell me they love me, it goes in one ear and right out the other, I have never in my life said it back. It is possible to love your friends and family, but being a teenager, it's impossible to be "in love".

Let me know what you think! Comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment